Since this list is a categorical listing, use CRTL+F and type your word in for best results.
Items that contain charges are replenished in full upon spending 1 minute in a tavern or using a rest shrine (Exceptions are Mantle of the Worldshaper and Titan’s Grip which regenerate 1 charge per minute or rest shrine). Some items, especially eternal wands, regenerate their own charges over time.
+X (X=1,2,3,4,5 or 6) Enhancement Bonus on weapons The weapon is magically enhanced and adds +X to your to-hit and damage rolls.
+X (X=1,2,3,4,5 or 6) Enhancement Bonus on armor The armor piece is magically enhanced and adds +X to your armor class.
Absorbs Beholder Spells This effect absorbs most spells cast by beholder eyestalks. Each charge will absorb a single beholder spell.
Absorbs Magic Missiles This affect absorbs magic missile spells targeted at the wearer.
Action Boost Enhancement, Lesser Increases the total number of Action Boosts after you rest.
METHOD Alacrity X% The wielder of this item will make METHOD (melee/ranged) attacks X% faster than normal. Does not stack with other effects, such as haste.
Aligned This weapon transmutes into a form that is able to bypass any alignment based DR (Chaotic, Good, Evil, Lawful)
- Anarchic The weapon is chaotically aligned and bypasses corresponding DR. It deals and extra +2d6 points of damage against creatures of lawful alignment.
- Axiomatic The weapon is lawfully aligned and bypasses corresponding DR. It deals and extra +2d6 points of damage against creatures of chaotic alignment. Creatures affected: chaotic evil monsters, bugbears, fire reavers, flesh renders, ghasts, ghouls, hill giants, hill giant hunters, minotaurs, ogres, troglodytes, trolls and gnolls.
- Holy This good-aligned weapon deals +2d6 damage against evil alignment. Evil characters wielding this weapon suffer a negative level. Creatures affected: ghostly skeletons, fire reaver, ice flenser, flesh renders, bugbears, ghasts, ghouls, hill giant hunters, minotaurs, ogres, troglodytes, trolls, arcane skeletons, beholders, blackbone skeletons, hobgoblins, kobolds, wights, wraiths, spectres, fire efreeti, umbral gargoyle, shadow, umbral worg and rakshasa.
- Pure Good +1d6 damage to non-good targets and can only be wielded by good-aligned characters. Creatures affected: ghostly skeletons, fire reaver, ice flenser, flesh renders, bugbears, ghasts, ghouls, hill giant hunters, fire giants, hill giants, minotaurs, ogres, troglodytes, trolls, arcane skeletons, beholders, blackbone skeletons, hobgoblins, kobolds, wights, oozes, spiders, conjured spiders, dogs, rust monsters, scorpions, wolves, wraiths, spectres, hell hounds, fire efreeti,umbral gargoyle, shadow, umbral worg and rakshasa.
- Righteous +2 attack and damage against evil.
- True Chaos +1d6 damage to non-chaotic targets and can only be wielded by chaotically aligned characters. Creatures affected: marut, arcane skeletons, beholders, blackbone skeletons, hobgoblins, kobolds, wights, oozes, spiders, conjured spiders, dogs, rust monsters, scorpions, wolves, wraiths, spectres, fire giants and hell hounds.
- True Law +1d6 damage to non-lawful targets and can only be wielded by lawfully-aligned characters.
- Unholy The weapon is unholy-aligned and bypasses corresponding DR. Affects good-aligned creatures.
Anti-Magic Runes The runes inscribed on this weapon activate on a critical hit and attempt to suppress the spell casting abilities of the target. The target must make a DC 20 Fortitude save be unable to cast spells for 18 seconds.
Arcane Casting Dexterity, Lesser arcane spell failure -5%.
Armor Bonus +X This item surrounds the wearer with an invisible but tangible field of force, granting +X armor bonus to AC, just as though he were wearing armor.
Attack Bonus +X Provides a +1 competence bonus to attack bonus.
Augment Slots, Empty See the epic crystals page for more information.
- Empty Blue can be upgraded with a Blue or Colorless Augment Crystal
- Empty Colorless can be upgraded with a Colorless Augment Crystal
- Empty Green can be upgraded with a Green, Blue, Yellow or Colorless Augment Crystal
- Empty Red can be upgraded with Red or Colorless Augment Crystal
- Empty Violet can be upgraded with a Violet, Blue, Red, or Colorless Augment Crystal
- Empty Yellow can be upgraded with a Yellow or Colorless Augment Crystal
Backstabbing +X bonus to attack and damage while sneak attacking (damage is 1.5x to hit bonus) *
Bane Weapons Bane weapons are designed to excel at attacking and damaging a certain type of creature.
- Lesser +1 to hit, +1d6 damage
- (regular) +2 to hit, +2d6 damage
- Greater +4 to hit, +3d6 damage
Banishing Fists When a natural 20 is rolled on an attack and the critical hit is confirmed, any extraplanar creature with 25 Hit Dice or fewer that is hit by the weapon must succeed on a DC 24 Will save or be banished back to its home plane.
Bleed Deals an additional damage to foes vulnerable to bleeding. (d4 or d8)
Blinding This item has a chance to blind opponents.
Blocks Block items offer a DR vs a specific type of attack.
- Axeblock slashing
- Spearblock piercing
- Lesser 3
- (regular) 5
- Greater 10
Example: A Greater Spearblock item would negate the first 10 points of damage per incoming piercing attack.
Blood (Docent)- Warforged wearer gains +10% HP from positive healing spells but is also more likely to be critically hit (-10% fortification).
Blood Rage – Anytime you are hit there is a chance that you will fall into a Blood Rage. Blood Rage gives up to a +8 bonus to Strength and Constitution but will also cause short periods of lethargy when your lust for blood becomes sated.
Blurry Enemies have a 20% chance to miss due to concealment.
Bodyfeeder When this weapon scores a critical hit, you gain 15 temporary hitpoints that last for up to 1 minute.
Boon of Undeath When the wielder is hit in combat, an Inflict Light Wounds (1d8 damage) on him.
Chaosguard – +2 Deflection bonus to AC and +2 Resistance bonus to saves from Chaotic enemies.
Chaotic Curse The curse on this item is so powerful it can be transferred to any creature the dares to touch the wearer. The rents in the fabric of the underlying cloth has made the curse unstable and it can reverse itself. Not especially that while the wearer is partially shielded he is not entirely immune to this effect. [Editor: Can someone rewrite this?]
Cloudburst Every hit from this weapon has a chance to trigger a Cloudburst striking its target with a bolt of lightning.
Command Grants a +2 competence bonus on Charisma-based skill checks, -6 penalty on Hide checks.
Confounding Enchantment The shifting nature of the magic that enchants this ring makes the effect hard to determine.
- Aberration beholders, drow scorpion, rust monster, mind flayer
- Animal black wolf, dog, wolf, hyena
- Chaotic Outsider fire reaver, flesh render, tharaak hound
- Construct any golem, warforged, iron/adamantine defender, portal, pillar
- Dragon any dragon
- Dwarf dwarves, drugar
- Elemental elementals (fire, earth), creatures with the elemental race trait
- Elven elf, drow
- Evil Outsider fire reaver, ice flenser, flesh render, thaarak hound, hell hound, quori stalker, fire efreeti, (Demon Queen creature type = meralith?), bezekira, jarilith, rakshasa
- Extraplanar elemental, mephit, fire reaver, ice flenser, flesh render, thaarak hound, hell hound, quori stalker, fire efreeti, bezekira, jarilith
- Giant any giant, ogre, troll
- Gnoll gnoll
- Gobblinoid hobgoblin, bugbear
- Halfling halfling
- Human human
- Lawful Outsider hell hound, quori stalker
- Magical Beast winter wolf, worg, phase spider, razor cat
- Monstrous humanoid minotaur, gargoyles, wildman
- Ooze oozes, jelly, slime, pudding, living spell, gelatinous cube
- Orc orc
- Reptilian kobald, troglodyte
- Undead ghast, ghost, skeleton, spectre, wight, wraith, zombie, vampire, mummy ,umbral gargoyle, shadow, umbral worg
- Vermin scorpion, spider
Crippling While wearing this item, your melee or ranged (item will specify which) weapons are infused with binding power so that when targets are critically hit their movement is slowed by half.
Damage Reduction X/Y Reduces all physical damage X, except for Y weapons/attacks. If Y is “-”, then all physical damage is reduced
Deception This weapon is provides a +3 enhancement bonus to Bluff checks. In addition, Deception weapons have a small chance to envelop the target in darkness, making them vulnerable to sneak attacks for a short time.
Delicious Meal You have a +2 moral bonus to attack rolls, saves, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage. This effects lasts through death and rests, and cannot be dispelled.
Destruction The first time enemies are struck by you (clothing) or your weapon (weapon), they get a -4 AC penalty and will find it more difficult to dodge incoming attacks.
Destruction, Improved -8 AC
Disease Immunity Grants its wearer immunity to disease effects.
Disruption See slayer weapon.
Dodge Bonus +X This item protects its wearer by granting a +X dodge bonus to AC
DR See Damage Reduction
Dragonmark Enhancement, Minor Lesser – This will increase the total number of Lesser Dragonmarks you can use after the wielder rests.
Dusk – Enemies have a 10% chance to miss due to concealment.
Efficient Metamagic -Reduces SP expenditures for metamagic feats
- Empower II – Empower -2SP
- Empower Healing II – Empower Healing -2SP
- Enlarge I – Enlarge -1SP
- Extend I – Extend -1SP
- Extend II – Extend -2 SP
- Maximize I – Maximize -2SP
- Maximize II – Maximize -4SP
Elemental Absorption X% (Electrical Absorption, Fire Absorption, etc.) – This item absorbs X% of the indicated elemental/energy type, after all other protections have been used.
Elemental Damage This covers Acid, Acid Burst, Acid Touch, Flaming, Flaming Burst, Force, Force Burst, Force Critical, Force Damage, Roaring, etc.
- Cold – Frost
- Electrical – Shock
- Fire – Flaming
- Force – Force
- Sonic – Roaring/Screaming
- Touch / Damage – +1 damage of the designated type.
- Minor – 1d4
- E (E = Acid, Force, etc.) – +1d6 damage of the designated type.
- Critical – +1d4 damage of the designated type only on a critical hit
- Burst,Roaring/Thundering – +1d6/1d8 fire/electrical damage each hit. Critical hits do more, based on the critical multiplier:
- x2 – 1d10/1d8
- x3 – 2d10/2d8
- x4 – 3d10/3d8
(Example: A Shocking Touch weapon would do an additional point of damage, whereas a Frost Burst Longbow would do 1d6 + 2d10 additional damage.)
Elemental Protection - Protects from elements
Elemental Resistance - Absorbs the first X points of (Acid, Cold, Electricity, Fire, Sonic) damage per attack.
- Lesser: X = 3
- (Normal): X = 10
- Greater: X = 30
Enhanced Ki +X – Increases the rate at which the user gains ki with each successful attack.
Eternal Faith – An item with this quality assists only wearers who have the ability to turn undead. Eternal Faith items increase the owner’s effective level for the turning check by +2, his maximum Hit Dice turned by +2, and his total Hit Dice turned by +4.
Ethereal – See Ghost Touch.
Everbright – Flecks of marble and pearl shimmer across this weapon, set within images of bursting stars and beaming suns. An everbright weapon will never take damage from rust or acid and can emit a Blinding Flash 3/rest
Exclusive - You may only have one of these unique items equipped or in inventory at any one time. Multiple exclusive items of the same type are allowed in your Bank.
Extra damage vs. CREATURE – This weapon deals additional damage to the indicated CREATURE type.
False Life – This item grants the wearer +X maximum health.
- Lesser = +5
- (regular) = +10
- Improved = +20
- Greater = +30
Fearsome – This item causes those who strike the user to be overcome with terror, as from the Fear spell.
Feat Grants (Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Khopesh, Mobility, Precise Shot, Shield Proficiency: Tower Shields, Weapon Focus: Thrown, etc.) – Grants the wearer/wielder the named feat while the item is in use.
Feather Falling – Whenever the wearer begins to fall from any height, the descent is slowed dramatically.
Finesse – The wielder can use a finesse weapon as if he had the Weapon Finesse feat, additionally, the weapon grants a +2 enhancement bonus to the wielder’s Dexterity score.
Fleshmaker – +10% effects from positive energy healing spells.
Fortification – Provides a % chance to negate a critical hit or sneak attack, instead making it a normal damage roll.
- Light = 25%
- Moderate = 75%
- Heavy = 100%
Freedom of Movement – As the divine spell.
Ghost Touch – Negates incorporeal creature’s 50% chance to avoid hits.
Ghostly - You become partially incorporeal. Your melee attacks do not roll a miss chance for Incorporeal targets. Enemy attacks have a 10% chance to miss you due to concealment. Hide and Move Silently skills receive a +5 enhancement bonus.
Good Luck +X -+X Luck bonus on all saves and skill checks.
- (regular): +1
- Good Luck: +2
Greater Nimbleness – This armor has a maximum Dexterity bonus 2 higher than normal, and its armor check penalty is reduced by 4
Greater Stability – This armor grants a +4 deflection bonus to AC and a +4 resistance bonus to saves for characters of True Neutral alignment.
Green Steel – Green steel increases the damage die type of the weapon, and is treated as evil-aligned for the purpose of bypassing damage reduction.
Guards – Guard items respond with damage against the attacker when the wearer is attacked in melee. There are many standard guards that respond with standard elements (cold, fire, sonic, etc.) and in various amounts:
- Lesser – 1d4
- (standard) – 1d6
There are some unique guards:
- Ooze Guard – Chance to summon an ooze to fight for you
- Radiance Guard – Chance of 4d6 light damage and chance of blind
- Thorn Guard – 1d8 piercing damage (Greater – 2d6)
- Undead Guard – 3d8 Good damage
Healing Amplification X% – This effect amplifies all incoming healing by X%. This is healing incoming to YOU, not your casting on others.
Heightened Awareness I – +1 insight bonus to AC.
Heroic Inspiration – +5% bonus to XP. This does not stack with any other experience boosting effects.
Holiday Turkey - Holiday Turkey heals 50 hit points over 1 minute.
Immunities – The wearer is immune to the stated effect.
- Deathblock – Immunity to death spells and magical death effects
- Immunity to Fear – fear
- Proof Against Poison – poison
- Slippery Surfaces – slippery surfaces (grease, etc.)
- Lightning Bolt Ward – Protects against lightning bolt spells.
Impact – This is keen for bludgeoning weapons.
Incredible Potential – This ring’s power has not been fully unleashed. When this ring is combined with 9 Shavarath War Trophies and an Imbued Shard of Great Power in an Alter of Subjegation, its full potential will be revealed.
Intercession Ward – Protects the user’s connection to a source of Divine power and wards that connection from such things as a Quell’s Intercession ability. This effect only protects from incoming attacks and will not restore a lost connection.
Keen – This ability doubles the threat range of a weapon. This benefit doesn’t stack with any other effect that expands the threat range of a weapon.
Life Stealing – This weapon has a chance to drain 1 to 3 levels from its target on a critical hit.
Litany of the Dead – Ability Bonus – The Litany of the Dead enhances the physical and mental abilities of its owner. Grants a +1 Profane bonus to all Abilities.
Litany of the Dead – Combat Bonus – The Litany of the Dead enhances the combat abilities of its owner. Grants a +1 profane bonus to attack bonus and damage.
Lore Items – Lore items bestow or increase chances for critical spell effects. They do not stack with other item effects of potions:
- Arcane – This covers ALL schools
- Healing – Curative (Fleshies)
- Lightning – Electricity
- Repair – Curative (Toasters)
- Void – Negative Energy
- Lesser- CHANCE= +6%
- (regular) – CHANCE= +6%, CRIT= 0.25
- Greater – CHANCE= +9%, CRIT= 0.25
- Major – CHANCE= +9%, CRIT= 0.5
(Example: A Lesser Acid Lore Scepter adds +6% chance to crit but doesn’t improve the multiplier. A Greater Healing Lore Scepter adds +9% chance to crit and +0.25 to the crit multiplier.)
Magical Null – The nullcloth that this robe is made form absorbs spell energies making it difficult for all spell casters, even Divine casters, to complete their spells. +15% Spell Failure chance.
Maiming – Whenever you score a critical hit with this weapon it deals an amount of extra untyped damage depending on its critical multiplier: x2 – 1d6, x3 – 2d6, x4 – 3d6.
Masterwork - Armor’s check penalty is lessened by 1, weapon’s attack rolls get a +1 enhancement.
Materials - Various materials can be used to make armor and weapons.
- Adamantine – Light armor and shields grant their user DR of 1/-, heavy armor grants its wearer DR of 3/-, weapons can bypass enemy DR
- Cold Iron – Weapons can bypass enemy DR
- Densewood – Weapons can bypass enemy DR
- Flametouched Iron – Armor grants the wearer +1 resistance bonus on saves against the spells and abilities of evil outsiders. Weapons are treated as a good-aligned.
- Metalline (formerly transmuting) – This weapon changes into a form that is able to bypass any metal based Damage Reduction. (Adamantine, Alchemical Silver, Byeshk, Cold Iron, or Mithril)
- Mithral – Spell failure chances for armors and shields made from mithral are decreased by 10%, maximum Dexterity bonus is increased by 2, and armor check penalties are lessened by 3.
- Silver, Alchemical – Weapons can bypass enemy DR, especially lycanthropes and vampires.
Mnemonic Aid - Restores spell points
- Minor: 10 to 35
- Major: 105 to 600
Natural Armor Bonus +X - +X natural armor bonus to AC.
Negative Energy Spike – It deals an extra 2d6 points of negative energy damage on a successful hit.
Paralyzing – Any creature struck by this weapon must succeed on a Difficulty Check 17 Will save or be paralyzed. The target may attempt a new save to end the effect every several seconds; otherwise the paralysis lasts for 1 minute.
Persuasion – This item gives a +3 competence bonus to all Charisma based skills.
Poison - It deals an additional 1d6 poison damage on a successful hit.
Poison, Large Scorpion - On crit hit, this weapon injects the target with Large Scorpion Poison, causing 1d4 Constitution loss with an additional 1d4 constitution lass after 1 minute if a DC 14 Fortitude save is failed.
Power Store - All spells cast while holding this item receive an enhancement bonus of -10% spell point costs.
Protection +X - +X deflection bonus to AC
Protection from Evil – The bearer of this item gains the benefit of Protection from Evil.
Reinforced Plating +X - Increases Warforge’s inherent AC +X.
Resistance +X - +X resistance bonus on all saves
Returning X% – This missile will return to the player X% of the time.
Sacred - +2 to wearer’s effective level for turning undead
Savings Throw (SAVE = Fortitude Save, Reflex Save, Will Save) – This item grants a +X resistance bonus to your SAVE saves.
There are some items that grant bonuses versus specific types/schools of spells:
Enchantment Save +6 – This item gives a +6 enhancement bonus to saves vs enchantments.
Seeker +X – Provides a +X enhancement bonus to confirm critical hits, and a +X enhancement bonus to critical hit damage (before multipliers are applied).
Secret Door Detection – Reveals secret and hidden doors.
Shadow - +5 competence bonus to Hide checks.
Shatter +X - This effect gives a +X enhancement bonus to the DC to resist the character’s Sunder and Improved Sunder attempts.
Shattermantle - When a shattermantle weapons strikes a foe that has spell resistance, the value of that spell resistance is reduced by 3 for 9 seconds. A foe can only have its SR reduced by one shattermantle effect at a time.
Shield Spikes – The spikes on this shield deal an additional 1d6 Piercing damage when the shield is used to bash.
Silent Moves – +5 competence bonus on Move Silently checks.
Silver Flame – Total Hit Dice of turnable undead is increased by +6.
Sirocco – A critical hit with this weapon temporarily blinds the opponent.
Skill Increases - Skill +X (Skill = Balance, Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, Disable Device, Diplomacy, Haggle, Heal, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Listen, Move Silently, Open Lock, Perform, Repair, Search, Spot, Swim, Tumble, Use Magic Device, etc.) – Provides a +X competence bonus to the wearer.
Slayer Weapons Some weapons are enchanted to specifically kill enemies of a certain type. Indicated enemy must save as indicated or die instantly.
- Banishing extraplanar creature w/ 25 HD or less on critical, Will 24
- Creature Type Fort (?) DC 20, greater slaying DC 23
- Disruption undead on hit, Will 14
- Giant Slayer giants on hit, Fort 25
- Plant Slaying plants on hit, Fort 20
- Smiting constructs on critical, Fort 23
Slicing - +1d4 damage to targets vulnerable to bleeding
Smiting - Constructs hit with a smiting weapon must make a DC 23 Fortitude save or die instantly.
Sneak Attack Bonus +X – Provides a +X to attack bonus and a +D to damage for any attack that would qualify as a Sneak Attack, even if the wielder is not a Rogue.
- Sneak Attack +2: D=3
- Sneak Attack +3: D=5
- Sneak Attack +4: D=6
- Sneak Attack +5: D=8
Songblade – This gives a +2 enhancement bonus to the Perform skill.
Spell Boost – Increases output of all spells or spells cast from a specific element, school or sphere. Does not stack with other item effects or potions.
- TYPES – Increases specific elements, schools or spheres
- Benevolence – Good
- Combustion – Fire
- Corrosion – Acid
- Devotion – Healing
- Glaciation – Cold
- Magnetism – Electricity
- Nullification – Negative
- Potency – All schools/spheres/elements
- Radiance – Light
- Resonance – Sonic
- Lesser – 10%
- (regular) – 20%
- Improved – 30%
- Greater – 40%
- Superior – 50%
(Example: A Superior Devotion VI item would increase healing spells of level 6 and below by 50% effectiveness. An Improved Radiance III item would increase damage of light spells of level 3 and below by 30%.)
Spell Focus - The indicated school or sphere’s spells are more likely to affect the target
- Schools / Spheres
- Arcane – All wizard spells
- Mastery – All spells
- Lesser – +1
- (regular) – +1
- Greater – +2
Spell Penetration – DEGREE Spell Penetration X
- Minor: +1
- (regular): +2
- Greater: +3 [Does this exist?]
- Spells level X and below are affected by this
Spell Points Boosts
- Power X – Grants wearer +X*10 maximum SP. (Power III is 3×10=30 SP. Power VIII is 80.)
- Wizardry Grants wearer +X*25 maximum SP. (Wizardry I is 1×25=25 SP. Power VII is 175.)
Spell Resistance (X) – This item grants its wearer X spell resistance
Stability – This armor grants a +X AC deflection bonus and +X resistance bonus to saves for characters of True Neutral alignment.
- (regular): X=2
- Superior: X=6
Starter - Starter equipment can not be traded or sold.
Stat damage is temporary and can be cured by a heal, rest shrine or 1 minute in a tavern in most cases. In the field, stat damage does eventually wear off on its own, but takes some time.
- Bone Breaking d6 DEX damage on a crit.
- Enfeebling d6 STR damage on a crit.
- Puncturing d6 CON damage on a crit.
- Strength Sapping Fort (?) 13 save or 1 point of STR damage per hit.
- Weakening 1 point of STR damage per hit.
- Wounding 1 point of CON damage per hit. Creatures immune to critical hits are immune to stat damage by this weapon.
Statistic Increases - Statistic (STAT = Strength / Dexterity / Constitution / Intelligence / Wisdom / Charisma) +X – Increases the indicated statistic by +X.
Statistic Increases (Exceptional)- Exceptional Statistic (STAT = Strength / Dexterity / Constitution / Intelligence / Wisdom / Charisma) +X – Increases the indicated statistic by +X. Grants a stat bonus that stacks with all other bonuses except Exceptional STAT +X.
Stealth Strike – Reduces the threat generated by ranged attacks and spells by 15%.
Stench - On critical hits the target becomes nauseous, severly slowing its movement rate.
Striding +X% – Run speed +X%
Suppressed Power – This psionic item is powerful, but you sense that it has not unlocked all of its secrets to you at this time.
Swiftness – (Lesser, Minor) Increases your total number of Uncanny Dodges after you rest.
Taint of Evil - Good aligned characters equipping this item suffer a temporary negative level until the item is removed.
Taint of Shavarath - Wearing two or more green steel items causes them to feed on the wearer. Complete 20 Shroud runs to obtain an item to cleanse the item of the taint.
Tasty Ham – Tasty Ham heals 50 hit points over 1 minute
Tasty Ham Juice – Tasty Ham Oil repairs 50 hit points over 1 minute
Telekinetic – Targets that suffer a critical hit from a Telekinetic weapon must make a DC 17 Balance check or be knocked down.
Tendon Slice X% - This effect gives a X% chance to Hamstring the target of each attack that does damage.
Toughness – +20 HP, stackable with all bonuses except for other items bearing the Toughness enchantment.
Transform Kinetic Energy – Each time you are hit in melee combat there is a chance that the energy of the blow will be converted into SP.
Treason – This weapon reduces the threat generated by melee damage to 80% of normal
True Seeing - As the spell.
Turning, Minor – Increases the total number of Turn Undead attempts after you rest
Twilight - arcane spell -10%
Unbalancing - Imposes a -2 penalty to attackers’ AC
Underwater Action – This item grants its wearer the ability to breathe water as if it were air. The wearer will be able to drink potions but not cast spells or use wands and most clickies.
Vampirism, Lesser - This weapon drains a tiny portion of the target’s life force whenever it does damage.
Veritgo +X – +X enhancement bonus to the DC to resist the character’s Trip and Improved Trip attempts.
Vicious – +2d6 points of damage to the opponent and 1d3 points of damage to the wielder.
Visibility X – Allows the wearer to see out of phase things.
Vorpal – On a natural 20 on an attack roll, which is confirmed as a critical hit, the weapon severs the opponent’s head from its body. Most opponents will die instantly from this effect. Some creatures, including many aberrations and all oozes, have no heads. Others, such as golems and undead creatures other than vampires, are not affected by the loss of their heads.
Weighted X% – This effect gives an X% chance to stun the target for each attack that does damage. In addition, this effect gives a +8 bonus to the DC to resist the player’s Stunning Blow attempts. (DC to resist is X+X, so Weighted 3% has a DC of 3+3+8=14.) Weighted % doesnt modify monk’s stunning Fist DC.